This story was written in collaboration with Forbes Finds. Forbes Finds covers products we think you’ll love. Featured products are independently selected and linked to for your convenience. If you buy something using a link on this page, Forbes and the author may receive a small share of that sale.
Best Buy Black Friday is already up and running with some top quality Apple AirPods savings and big deals on Samsung TVs. Furthermore, with live sales from Amazon and from Walmart increasing the pressure, we now have a good idea about Best Buy’s doorbuster Black Friday plans…
Best Buy Black Friday 2019 Shipping Policy
For starters, Best Buy has stepping things up for Black Friday 2019 which an upgraded shipping policy which matches top dog Target with free, fast shipping on every item with no minimum. The deal, in particular, puts Walmart to shame.
Best Buy Black Friday 2019: Current Live Sales
- Galaxy Note 10, Galaxy S10 – save $200 with qualified activation on AT&T, Sprint or Verizon – Best Buy – shop deal now (but watch out for Costco’s bigger leaked deals)
- 10.1-inch Galaxy Tab A (2019) – 32GB, Black – $199 (save $30) – Best Buy – shop deal now
- AirPods with Charging Case (Latest Model) – $144.99 ($15 saving) – shop deal now
- AirPods with Wireless Charging Case (Latest Model) – $179.99 ($20 saving) – shop deal now
- Geek Squad Certified Refurbished Galaxy Watch Smartwatch 42mm Stainless Steel – Midnight Black – $247.99 (save $82) – Best Buy – shop deal now
- Sony – Geek Squad Certified Refurbished PlayStation 4 Pro Console – Jet Black – $359.99 (save $40) – shop deal now
- Microsoft – Xbox Wireless Controller + Wireless Adapter, Windows 10, Black – $50.99 (save $20) – shop deal now
- Samsung 43-inch QN43Q60RAFXZA Q60 Series, 2160p, Smart 4K UHD TV with HDR – $499.99 (save $200) – shop deal now
- Hisense – 65″ Class – LED – R7 Series – 2160p – Smart – 4K UHD TV with HDR – Roku TV – $399.99 (save $150) – shop deal now
Best Buy Black Friday 2019: Expected Sales
Interestingly, Best Buy already has savings for big-ticket items like AirPods, Galaxy smartphones, consoles and premium TVs. The big omission is iPhones while I also expect deals for new consoles to replace the refurbished units right now, making these the doorbuster deals you should look out for during Best Buy’s Black Friday 2019 sales:
- Apple iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max – $250 direct savings when activating a new instalment plan (Walmart will offer a $300 gift card)
- Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+, Note 10 – $300 direct savings (this will be the top direct savings deal but Costco will offer a $420 gift card)
- Apple Watch Series 5 (GPS + Cell) – $749.00 (save $50) – matching the live B&H’s deal
- Apple Watch Series 4 (GPS + Cellular) – $429 (save $100) – matching Walmart’s current live deal
- Microsoft Xbox One X Bundle with $40 Best Buy Gift Card – $299.99 (save $150)
- Sony PlayStation 4 Pro Bundle – $269.99 (save $130)
- Nintendo Switch Bundle (game or free memory card) – $239 (save circa $110)
- 65-inch 4K TV – $600 from a premium brand (circa $800 discount)
- Circa 42-inch 1080p TV – sub $140 from a cheap brand
Yes, Best Buy’s doorbusters will tie-in closely with those of rivals – most noticeably Walmart. But Best Buy’s biggest differentiator will be its focus on direct savings rather than gift cards, while Best Buy credit card holders could earn a further 5% off deals, something that will match Target’s additional Cyber Monday discounts for REDCard holders.
If you can’t want for Black Friday itself and want a deal now, check out my dedicated store-by-store, other Black Friday deals guides for Amazon’s early live deals, Walmart’s live deals and my roundups of the best live Apple deals and Samsung savings.